Loan Repayment Mortgage Loan
With our loan repayment mortgage loan you can settle your debts or decrease the instalments of your home or other loan. This new loan offers lower instalments and redeems your other loan. In this way you can reduce your monthly expenses and installments. If you have several loans, you can combine them into one and so repayment will be more transparent and simpler and your finances will be more manageable. APR: 4.65-6.15%1
Representative example with Active discount: In the case of a loan of HUF 5 000 000 granted for a term of 20 years for the purposes of redemption with a market interest rate, with a lien registered on a property, with a 5-year interest rate period, the loan’s interest rate varies in each interest rate period, the number of instalments is 240 months, the total amount payable by the consumer, which, in addition to the standard interest rate, is composed of the following fee related to the transfer of the loan amount: HUF 25 000, fee for property registration procedure: HUF 12,600 per item; (lien registration request), fee for the title deed requested from the Takarnet system: HUF 1,000 per item)
- The purpose of home loan redemption p.a: 4.40%, the monthly instalments in the first interest rate period total HUF 31,609, the APR1 may change in the additional interest rate periods as the interest rate changes, APR1: 4.65%, the total credit fee: HUF 2,623,236, total amount payable by the consumer: HUF 7,623,236.
- The purpose of other loan redemption p.a: 5.26%, the monthly instalments in the first interest rate period total: HUF 32,600, the APR1 may change in the additional interest rate periods as the interest rate changes, APR1: 5.03%, the total credit fee: HUF 2,862,765 total amount payable by the consumer: HUF 7,862,765.
The APR has been determined with respect to the current conditions, prevailing legal provisions and the Active discount applicable for the whole term of the loan in the case of performance of the contractual conditions, and may be altered if the change; the APR does not reflect the interest rate risk of loans with variable interest rates.
At UniCredit, you can settle your debts with a HUF mortgage loan since you can repay your
- home mortgage loan,
- general purpose mortgage loan,
- personal loan2, or
- several or potentially all of your loans2.
You may have the opportunity to apply for a loan amount that is higher than the amount3 required for the loan redemption; as such, you can combine your existing loans into one with lower instalments and an additional amount that can be used for a purpose of your choice may also become available. Before you make a decision, please consider that the term of the new loan can be longer than that of the existing one, taking it may result in costs or that your property may be encumbered with a mortgage lien that is higher than the previous ones.
Please contact our branch staff or call us for further information.
- HUF 1 - 60 million loan amount.
- Term: 4 - 254 years.
- You may fix the interest rate and repayment for 5 or 10 years.
- For a mortgage loan for refinancing purposes, you may opt for our Stable Interest loan with a fixed interest rate and identical repayments for the whole term of 5-20 years (interval is 12 month). You decide on the property you offer as collateral3: the collateral may be no more than three residential or holiday homes, summer houses or construction lots in Hungary.
You will be entitled to an Active discount from the standard interest rate, - in case of 5 and 10 year interest rate period loan and Stable interest loan i.e. 0,50% - for the whole term of the loan, if you fulfill the following requirements:
- at least HUF 120,000 are transferred to your bank account every month5 and
- you use your debit card for purchases6 of a minimum amount of HUF 15,000 per month.
You will be entitled to a Premium active discount from the standard interest rate, - in case of 5 and 10 year interest rate period loan and Stable interest loan with duration of 5 - 10 years i.e. 1.00%, Stable interest loan with duration of 11 - 20 years i.e. 0.70%, - for the whole term of the loan, if you fulfill the following requirements:
- at least HUF 300,000 are transferred to your bank account every month5 and
- the availability of an adequate Generali credit protection insurance relating to the loan7
You will be entitled to a TOP Premium active discount from the standard interest rate, - in case of 5 and 10 year interest rate period loan and Stable interest loan with duration of 5 - 10 years i.e. 1.30%, Stable interest loan with duration of 11 - 20 years i.e. 0.85%, - for the whole term of the loan, if you fulfill the following requirements:
- at least HUF 300,000 are transferred to your bank account every month5 and
- the availability of an adequate Generali credit protection insurance relating to the loan7
- and a property insurance taken by the Borrower in a UniCredit branch for the property offered as collateral.
With regard to a loan repayment mortgage loan applied for as part of this promotional offer, which is valid until withdrawn, with the exception of the first 2 months of the term, the bank shall inspect compliance with the necessary conditions monthly, for the period between the first and last day of each calendar month. If you fail to meet the requirements in a reviewed month, you will not be entitled to the interest discount in the subsequent month.
You may apply for a UniCredit loan repayment mortgage loan if you are a resident natural person with full capacity of action, and
- you have an eligible property.
- You are aged at least 18 and will not be older than 65 when the loan matures. If you are aged more than 65 when the loan matures, then you can apply for this loan with a life insurance policy as collateral, where UniCredit Bank is the beneficiary.
- You have a landline or a mobile phone in your name.
- You have had a retail HUF/EUR bank account at any Hungarian bank for at least 3 months.
- You have a regular and certified net monthly income which is not less than the currently effective minimum wage.
- You have been working at your current workplace for at least 3 months and have completed your trial period, or you have been a sole trader or a pensioner for at least one year.
The Responsible Lending and Banking Terms and Definitions may help you become more knowledgeable on contracting a loan, while at the website of the Hungarian National Bank’s Financial Customer Protection Centre in Hungarian you can find product descriptions in Hungarian that help you make responsible decisions, as well as applications that help you make comparisons. Please make a responsible and prudent decision with respect to taking out a loan, taking your income into account.
Choose a UniCredit account for your everyday finances
You can reduce the monthly account management fee of numerous accounts if your income is credited to a UniCredit bank account. Contact our colleagues at any of our branches; they can help you to choose the bank account that best suits your needs. Use our website to calculate which bank account best suits your needs. Count on us!
Do you have more loan?
Would you like to replace your old, expensive personal loan and credit card for a more favorable loan? Stable interest personal loan can be borrowed from existing loans. THM8: 4.51-19.86%
Loan insurance can provide security in your finances. In unexpected, difficult situations, in the event of sickness, long-term unemployment or the loss of your ability to work, Generali Biztosító may provide assistance for you so that your repayment obligation can be fulfilled without any problems. Further details
This information is not comprehensive. This information does not qualify as an offer; all the data stated herein are for information purposes only. The Bank reserves the right to make modifications. This information does not constitute any obligation for the bank to approve and disburse the loan. The bank assesses the applicant’s assets and income and the collateral value of the property securing the loan based on its own Loan Approval Regulations and the prevailing legal regulations. The terms and conditions of the loan product and any other conditions are included in the Bank’s Business Regulations for Retail Clients and the announcements under the title of “Conditions for Loans provided by UniCredit Bank Hungary Zrt. for Private Customers” as well as the List of Conditions.
1 The APR has been determined with respect to the current conditions, prevailing legal provisions and the Active discount applicable for the whole term of the loan in the case of performance of the contractual conditions, and may be altered if the conditions - in the case of reference rate-based interest rates also including a change in the reference rate - change; the APR does not reflect the interest rate risk of loans with variable interest rates.
2 For the purposes of redeeming a revolving loan, the bank will only accept applications for the redemption of overdraft facilities and/or credit cards, exclusively in the categories of home mortgage loans and other loans that can be redeemed parallel to the general purpose mortgage loan.
3 The actual loan amount may not exceed 70% of the market value of the property also accepted by the bank. The bank calculates the disbursable loan amount based on the market value by applying the relevant legal regulations, an individual assessment and following the valuation of the property.
4 In the case of a loan applied for the purposes of redeeming a home mortgage loan, if the goal of the loan applied for is to repay another loan and the multipurpose portion is not applied for, the maximum term is 30 years.
5 Transfers between your own accounts are not considered for the requirement of the Active-, discount.
6 All of the HUF transactions below that are launched/initiated shall be regarded as purchase activities: if you make any purchases within Hungary using any POS terminal, or place an order through the internet, or place a phone order and such transaction appears as an item recorded in your account statement for the given period.
7 The Generali loan insurance can be concluded by the client as an insured party by joining a group loan insurance concluded by the Bank as a contracting party, and such insurance has to be maintained during the whole term of the loan with continuous premium payment.
8 The APR has been determined in consideration of the current conditions and the prevailing legal provisions, and may be modified in the event of any changes in interest rates.
STABLE INTEREST PERSONAL LOAN WITH PREDICTABLE REPAYMENTS
Have you long dreamed of travelling the world? Is it time for some refurbishment in your home? Or are you about to start out on something new? Whatever your plans, we can now help you achieve them.
Our loan offers you predictability as repayment is in fixed instalments throughout the entire term, so that you can plan your finances precisely.
- Fixed repayment instalment, no disbursement fee, APR1: 8.97% ̶ 19.86%,
- Select from terms of 6 to 60 months,
- Loan amounts available from HUF 300,000 to HUF 7 million2,
- Unrestricted use of the loan amount.
The loan is disbursed from and repaid to a bank account with UniCredit Bank; the bank account with UniCredit will need to be sustained throughout the term of the loan.
DISCOUNTS FOR THE ENTIRE TERM
We offer you a discounted interest rate throughout the term of the loan if you bank with us in the way described below.
An interest rate of 8.5% can be attained throughout the entire term with the Premium active interest rate discount. APR1: 8.97%
To be eligible for this discount, you will need to receive funds of at least HUF 300,000 per month on your UniCredit bank account3. These funds do not necessarily need to be your income, and may come from more than one transfer. APR at the standard interest rate1: 19.86%
An interest rate of 13% can be attained throughout the entire term with the Active interest rate discount. APR1: 14.01%
To be eligible for this discount, you will need to receive funds of at least HUF 150,000 per month on your UniCredit bank account3. These funds do not necessarily need to be your income, and may come from more than one transfer. APR at the standard interest rate1: 19.86%
Representative example: With a loan amount of HUF 3,000,000 and a term of 60 months, the transaction interest for the loan, as calculated with the standard rate, will be 18% per year, fixed for the entire term. The monthly repayment instalment is HUF 76,589, the total amount payable by the client is HUF 4,594,098, and the entire fee for the loan is HUF 1,594,098 (which does not include any other fees in addition to the transaction interest), APR1: 19.86 %.
INSURANCE FOR DIFFICULT SITUATIONS
Generali payment protection insurance may be taken out for the total term of the loan; it can help you repay the loan in difficult situations.
- In the case of death, the insurance company will pay the outstanding debt to the bank if the legal grounds apply, and the debt will not burden the heirs.
- In the event of permanent health damage of at least 50% due to an accident or
- health damage in excess of 49%, the insurance company will pay, provided that the legal grounds apply, the current amount of the non-overdue debts to the bank, which may be of great help in the event of an unexpected accident or illness.
- In the event of continuous incapacity for work in excess of 60 days and eligibility for sick pay, the insurer will, if the legal grounds apply, pay your repayment instalment and the insurance premium for a maximum of 6 months per insurance event, so that you do not need to worry about your monthly loan repayments while you are convalescing.
- In the event of continuous unemployment for more than 60 days, and provided that such unemployment takes place beyond the first 3 months of the insurance contract, the insurer will, if the legal grounds apply, pay your repayment instalment and the insurance premium for a maximum of 6 months per insurance event, so that you can focus completely on your job search; the insurance company will lift the burden of loan repayment off your shoulders in this difficult period.
For detailed information, please visit our website, where the page on payment protection insurance for private individuals contains the precise details of how to join as well as the insurance terms and conditions.
CONDITIONS FOR ELIGIBILITY:
- you are in employment or retirement;
- if you are employed, you have been employed for at least 6 months;
- you have been receiving your income on your bank account for at least 2 months;
- your monthly net income is HUF 110,000 or you can add a co-debtor to the loan transaction or you have been receiving HUF 85,000 income on your UniCredit account for at least 6 months;
- you are not included in the KHR negative debtor registry.
Our website at www.unicreditbank.hu, specifically the Responsible Lending page offers you advice to guide you in taking out a loan; you may also find the Banking Thesaurus useful in improving your knowledge of finances and loans. Please also visit the website of the Hungarian Central Bank (MNB), where descriptions and applications can help you make a responsible decision. Please make your borrowing decision responsibly and carefully, in consideration of your income situation.
If you are interested in further details, contact our advisors in our branches or call +36 (1/20/30/70) 325 3200, where our colleagues will explain the details.
This information is not exhaustive. The detailed terms and conditions of the Stable Interest personal loan are stated in UniCredit Bank’s General Business Conditions for Private Customers, the Announcement on loans without real estate collateral, as applicable to the product, and the List of Conditions. The bank makes its decision on granting the loan based on its own credit approval and subject to the conditions stated in its General Business Conditions for Private Customers, List of Conditions and Announcement on loans without real estate collateral. UniCredit Bank reserves the right to change its terms and conditions.
The detailed terms and conditions of Generali payment protection insurance are contained in the Generali Terms and Conditions for Life, Accident, Health and Unemployment Insurance with Personal Loans (UC-SZK2).
1 The annual percentage rate (APR) was calculated taking into account the prevailing terms and conditions and the current applicable legislation, a loan amount of HUF 3 million, a standard interest rate and the account management fee of the Loan account package; the rate may be modified if the conditions change.
2 If the loan amount exceeds HUF 1.5 million, the bank requires the notarization of the contract, while if it is above HUF 3 million, the spouse must be included in the loan transaction as co-debtor.
3 Intra-bank transfers between own accounts do not satisfy the conditions for the Premium active discount or the Active interest rate discount. Each month, the bank checks the monthly incoming funds from the third month to the end of the term. If the monthly fund commitments made for the term of the loan are not complied with, we will charge interest at the standard rate on the repayment instalment in the next month and continue to do so until the fund commitment is satisfied again.