TRAVELLING IS ALWAYS AN EXCITING EXPERIENCE, BUT IT FEELS GOOD TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE SAFE EVEN WHEN DISCOVERING UNKNOWN PARTS OF THE WORLD. FIND OUT MORE ABOUT ALLIANZ TRAVEL INSURANCES AND ENJOY A TRULY CAREFREE VACATION!
Travelling is always exciting. Whatever the purpose of your trip (sightseeing, relaxing on the beach, winter or extreme sports) and however long it lasts (just a few days or more), Allianz has the best-fitting travel insurance in store for you. Click on the “I BUY IT” button to sign up online for the Allianz Útitárs (‘Fellow Traveller’), Winter Sports, Extreme Sports, Útitárs XL or Útitárs Bérlet (‘Fellow Traveller Pass’) travel insurances or for the Autó Assistance supplementary travel insurance for your vehicle, and get a 10% discount! On top of the online discount, the premium of these travel insurances includes an additional 50% discount for children below 18.
Allianz personal travel insurances are not valid in non-recommended destinations. Exceptions are the following countries, which are covered by the travel insurances: Austria, Bulgaria, Belgium, Cyprus (Greek part), Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Croatia, the Netherlands, Ireland, Iceland, Poland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, United Kingdom, Germany, Norway, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia. Before buying the insurance, please make sure that your travel insurance covers the territory of your destination!
Allianz travel insurances cover coronavirus-related emergency care abroad up to the limit of the selected travel insurance. Click here for more information.
Should you need any assistance abroad, please call Allianz Travel Assistance at + 36 (1) 237 2333, available 24/7.
What makes Allianz personal travel insurances the best choice for you?
- Depending on the purpose of your trip, there are numerous travel insurances to choose from: Útitárs, Winter Sports, Extreme Sports, Útitárs Bérlet, Útitárs XL, and Autó Assistance, Útitárs BK and Útitárs EEK supplementary insurances.
- Travel insurance contracts can be concluded both in person and online (except for the Útitárs BK and the Útitárs EEK supplementary insurances).
- The insurances come with low premiums and provide comprehensive protection.
- A children’s discount of 50% is offered to travellers under the age of 18.
- Depending on the selected travel insurance, you can choose from two or three packages (Silver, Gold and Platinum). They come with different premium amounts depending on the level of protection.
- Pay-per-day Útitárs, Winter Sports and Extreme Sports travel insurances are available without an age limit for as long as 90 days.
- Monthly-premium Útitárs XL and Útitárs Bérlet travel insurances are available for ages below 70 for as long as 12 months.
- They cover all European countries with no surcharge.
- Depending on the selected travel insurance, your insurance may even cover any country of the world subject to surcharge.
- The benefit limit for clients with UniCredit bank accounts is 10% higher.
For more information on Allianz personal travel insurances, please read the General Terms and Conditions and Customer Information of UniCredit. The most important information is available in the Product Description and in the Insurance Product Information Document.
Bank cards with travel insurances
If you already have a UniCredit debit or credit card, you may enjoy further benefits in addition to the convenience card payment provides. A free travel insurance for the insured is included with most of the bank cards, which gives you security when travelling abroad.
What types of insurance plans are available?
The following bank cards include Standard, Gold or Platinum integrated travel insurance:
- Standard: MasterCard Standard bank card, MasterCard Business bank card, UniCredit Blue credit card, Silver business credit card Credit Cards (unicreditbank.hu)
- Gold: MasterCard Gold bank card, MasterCard Business Gold bank card, Gold credit card, Gold business credit card, Premium Banking embossed MasterCard bank card Credit Cards (unicreditbank.hu)
- Platinum: Platinum credit card, MasterCard Platinum bank card Credit Cards (unicreditbank.hu)
For a comprehensive protection, in addition to the integrated travel insurance, you can add Extra travel insurance and Sport travel insurance for a fixed term of 1 year.
Owners of UniCredit bank cards that have no integrated travel insurance and their family members can take out Extra travel insurance as well as Sport supplementary travel insurance for a fixed term of 1 year.
Any person owning a UniCredit bank card and their family members are eligible for insurance: spouses or partners and maximum three children under 18 years of age.
Standard, Gold and Platinum travel insurances are ideal for travels within Europe as a tourist or for the purposes of visiting relatives or studying. For travels outside Europe, we recommend to take out an Extra travel insurance .
In case of playing sports, the Sport supplementary travel insurance is a good choice for anyone having an integrated travel insurance or Extra travel insurance.Sports eligible for insurance are listed in the General Terms and Conditions and the Customer Information.Any person owning a UniCredit bank card and their family members are eligible for insurance: spouses or partners and maximum three children under 18 years of age.
The Standard, Gold and Platinum integrated travel insurances as well as the Sport supplementary travel insurance are geographically valid at locations within to Europe, along with the Azores, Cyprus, the Canary Islands, Madeira and the Asian territory of Turkey.
The Extra travel insurance covers all countries in the world up to the insured person’s age of 70. If the insured person reaches the age of 70 before or on the day of the travel, the insurances are geographically valid only at locations within to Europe, along with the Azores, Cyprus, the Canary Islands, Madeira and the Asian territory of Turkey.
The insurance company shall not cover risks at locations that are listed amongst the travel regions not recommended for travel by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade on the first day of risk inception or on the day the insured person enters the given territory, and
within the territory of the Arctic and the Antarctic. The list of territories not recommended for travel is available on the page www.konzuliszolgalat.kormany.hu.
Travel insurances are valid for a maximum of 30 days per each travel to a foreign county.
If you need assistance abroad, call the 24-hour Allianz Travel Assistance on + 36 (1) 237-2333!
The information in this document is not comprehensive. For more information on travel insurances related to bank cards, please read the General Terms and Conditions and Customer Information. The Insurance Product Information Document will also help you with the most important information.