Waiting can be enjoyable!
Enjoy the experience of waiting in line without getting bored!
- Wait in line digitally!
- We’ll notify you when it’s your turn.
- When you arrive, you will be the next in line.
for the following services:
You can book an appointment up to 15 days.
1. Choose one of the branches listed above from these lists:
2. If you choose one of the services listed above, you have two options:
a. Joining the current line (normal Smart Queue process)
b. Booking an appointment
3. If you choose to book an appointment after entering your contact information and selecting the date and time you will receive a confirmation SMS.
4. If the data in the SMS is correct you have nothing else to do till the date of the appointment. If it is not correct or you changed your mind about the date please press the link after "Details, cancel:" and cancel your appointment on your digital ticket.
5. 24 hours before your appointment we will send a reminder. If the date is not appropriate anymore please cancel your appointment on your digital ticket and book a new one.
6. One hour before the appointment we will send a notification SMS. Once you arrived to the branch, please open your digital ticket by pressing the link after "Push when you have arrived:” then push the "ARRIVED" button on the ticket.
7. Due to the coronavirus situation only those customers allowed to stay in the branch who are involved in consulting. For your signal our advisor will go out to the entrance and will call you based on your number (you can see it on your digital ticket). Please wait outside the branch patiently till the advisor arrive. Thank you for your understanding!
The appointment booking option soon will be available at other bank branches too! Follow the News section of our homepage for the latest information.
Currently you can book an appointment at six branches for six services.
It is free of charge.
The line is so long that if you enter the line now, you will not be served before the end of the opening hours.
In this case please get out of the line/cancel your appointment on your digital ticket.
Please cancel your appointment on your digital ticket.
You have 1 hour to get to the branch after you received the notification SMS; if you check in with pressing the “ARRIVED” button on your digital ticket by then, you will be next in line.
If you exceed the time limit, we can no longer keep your privileged position; we will delete your ticket and you need to enter the line again (but you can use your smartphone to enter the line again).
If a customer standing in the line the advisor will start to serve the next one. If you arrive within 20 minutes of your booked time, press the “ARRIVED” button on your digital ticket and the advisor will call you next. If you arrive after 20 minutes we will cancel your appointment and your number will be deleted. You have to join the current line.
In this case you join the current line with your number what you can check on your digital ticket. If there are nobody before you in the line your advisor will call you next. If there are others before you in the line you will be the next no later than the booked appointment.
We do not store your phone number; we only use it for the purposes of the notification and delete it at the end of the day.
Detailed information on the data processing related to the queue management system is available here: