STABLE INTEREST PERSONAL LOAN WITH PREDICTABLE REPAYMENTS
Have you long dreamed of travelling the world? Is it time for some refurbishment in your home? Or are you about to start out on something new? Whatever your plans, we can now help you achieve them.
Our loan offers you predictability as repayment is in fixed instalments throughout the entire term, so that you can plan your finances precisely.
- Fixed repayment instalment, no disbursement fee, APR1: 8.97% ̶ 19.86%,
- Select from terms of 6 to 60 months,
- Loan amounts available from HUF 300,000 to HUF 7 million2,
- Unrestricted use of the loan amount.
The loan is disbursed from and repaid to a bank account with UniCredit Bank; the bank account with UniCredit will need to be sustained throughout the term of the loan.
DISCOUNTS FOR THE ENTIRE TERM
We offer you a discounted interest rate throughout the term of the loan if you bank with us in the way described below.
An interest rate of 8.5% can be attained throughout the entire term with the Premium active interest rate discount. APR1: 8.97%
To be eligible for this discount, you will need to receive funds of at least HUF 300,000 per month on your UniCredit bank account3. These funds do not necessarily need to be your income, and may come from more than one transfer. APR at the standard interest rate1: 19.86%
An interest rate of 13% can be attained throughout the entire term with the Active interest rate discount. APR1: 14.01%
To be eligible for this discount, you will need to receive funds of at least HUF 150,000 per month on your UniCredit bank account3. These funds do not necessarily need to be your income, and may come from more than one transfer. APR at the standard interest rate1: 19.86%
Representative example: With a loan amount of HUF 3,000,000 and a term of 60 months, the transaction interest for the loan, as calculated with the standard rate, will be 18% per year, fixed for the entire term. The monthly repayment instalment is HUF 76,589 , the total amount payable by the client is HUF 4 598,135, and the entire fee for the loan is HUF 1 598,135 (which does not include any other fees in addition to the transaction interest), APR1: 19.86 %.
INSURANCE FOR DIFFICULT SITUATIONS
Generali payment protection insurance may be taken out for the total term of the loan; it can help you repay the loan in difficult situations.
- In the case of death, the insurance company will pay the outstanding debt to the bank if the legal grounds apply, and the debt will not burden the heirs.
- In the event of permanent health damage of at least 50% due to an accident or
- health damage in excess of 49%, the insurance company will pay, provided that the legal grounds apply, the current amount of the non-overdue debts to the bank, which may be of great help in the event of an unexpected accident or illness.
- In the event of continuous incapacity for work in excess of 60 days and eligibility for sick pay, the insurer will, if the legal grounds apply, pay your repayment instalment and the insurance premium for a maximum of 6 months per insurance event, so that you do not need to worry about your monthly loan repayments while you are convalescing.
- In the event of continuous unemployment for more than 60 days, and provided that such unemployment takes place beyond the first 3 months of the insurance contract, the insurer will, if the legal grounds apply, pay your repayment instalment and the insurance premium for a maximum of 6 months per insurance event, so that you can focus completely on your job search; the insurance company will lift the burden of loan repayment off your shoulders in this difficult period.
For detailed information, please visit our website, where the page on payment protection insurance for private individuals contains the precise details of how to join as well as the insurance terms and conditions.
CONDITIONS FOR ELIGIBILITY:
- you are in employment or retirement, entrepreneur, company owner.
- if you are employed, you have been employed for at least 6 months;
- you have been receiving your income on your bank account for at least 2 months;
- your monthly net income is HUF 110,000 or you can add a co-debtor to the loan transaction or you have been receiving HUF 85,000 income on your UniCredit account for at least 6 months;
- you are not included in the KHR negative debtor registry.
Our website at www.unicreditbank.hu, specifically the Responsible Lending page offers you advice to guide you in taking out a loan; you may also find the Banking Thesaurus useful in improving your knowledge of finances and loans. Please also visit the website of the Hungarian Central Bank (MNB), where descriptions and applications can help you make a responsible decision. Please make your borrowing decision responsibly and carefully, in consideration of your income situation.
If you are interested in further details, contact our advisors in our branches or call +36 (1/20/30/70) 325 3200, where our colleagues will explain the details.
This information is not exhaustive. The detailed terms and conditions of the Stable Interest personal loan are stated in UniCredit Bank’s General Business Conditions for Private Customers, the Announcement on loans without real estate collateral, as applicable to the product, and the List of Conditions. The bank makes its decision on granting the loan based on its own credit approval and subject to the conditions stated in its General Business Conditions for Private Customers, List of Conditions and Announcement on loans without real estate collateral. UniCredit Bank reserves the right to change its terms and conditions.
The detailed terms and conditions of Generali payment protection insurance are contained in the Generali Terms and Conditions for Life, Accident, Health and Unemployment Insurance with Personal Loans (UC-SZK2).
1The annual percentage rate (APR) was calculated taking into account the prevailing terms and conditions and the current applicable legislation, a loan amount of HUF 3 million, and the account management fee of the Loan account package; the rate may be modified if the conditions change.
2If the loan amount exceeds HUF 1.5 million, the bank requires the notarization of the contract, while if it is above HUF 3 million, the spouse must be included in the loan transaction as co-debtor.
3Intra-bank transfers between own accounts do not satisfy the conditions for the Premium active discount or the Active interest rate discount. Each month, the bank checks the monthly incoming funds from the third month to the end of the term. If the monthly fund commitments made for the term of the loan are not complied with, we will charge interest at the standard rate on the repayment instalment in the next month and continue to do so until the fund commitment is satisfied again.