Government securities and shares
Would you invest your savings into low-risk investments for a foreseeable period? Interest-bearing Treasury Bills, with a term of 1 year and payment guaranteed by the state, may be an ideal choice.
Multiply your savings besides calculable yields! The Bónusz Hungarian Government Bond is available for terms of 4 and 6 years. It is an investment guaranteed at the end of the term by the Hungarian State.
Choose government securities with an inflation-indexed yield! The Premium Hungarian Government Bond is available for terms of 3 and 5 years. It is an investment guaranteed by the Hungarian State.
If, for the sake of higher yields, you prefer riskier investments, please consider investing in shares. With the assistance of our expert colleagues, you can choose which corporations are worth investing in.
Who are share investments for? For those who:
- seek higher yields;
- think in long-term investments;
- would supplement their investment portfolio with riskier products which, at the same time, have higher yield potential,
- are not afraid of the attendant price fluctuations of the share markets.
Important to know before you invest your savings in shares:
- share prices react to market changes sensitively, therefore, in the period of the investment, prices may fluctuate significantly.
How can you purchase shares at UniCredit Bank?
- If you are not our client yet, you can open a securities account at our nationwide branch network, then you can give orders in respect of the shares traded on the Budapest Stock Exchange (BSE).
- If you are our client already and have a securities account, you can give orders for shares either through our nationwide branch network or through our Phone Banking service or the SpectraNet internet bank. If you are open to choose riskier forms of investment that offer higher yields, please ask for the help of our expert advisors in respect of share orders.
For your attention!
Familiarise yourself with the investment funds that are available at UniCredit.
Deposit savings of a minimum HUF 5 million at UniCredit Bank and enjoy the advantages of UniCredit Premium Banking services!
Useful documents, lists of conditions
- What should I know about client classification related to investments? (MIFID)
- Investment guidelines of the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA)
- Purchase of government securities through UniCredit Bank
- Purchase of shares through UniCredit Bank
we wish to inform you that you can also check the data of your securities account and/or client account on the website of the Central Bank of Hungary too. For further details please check out our webpage.