[UniCredit Mobile application]
Find out more about our new [UniCredit Mobile Application] for iOS or Android smartphones with which you can get access to your account(s) anytime, and anywhere.
Why should you choose [UniCredit Mobile Application]?
- easy to use, transparent surface,
- you can use it on your smartphone or tablet from everywhere from the world with internet access,
- available seven days a week, round the clock,
- during the current promotion period, you can get it without entry, or monthly fee1,
- PIN authentication and the possibility of setting daily limits is guarantee your safety during the daily banking,
- available in Hungarian, English.
What services are available in [UniCredit Mobile Application]?
- With mCash you can withdraw cash without using a bank card from any UniCredit ATM in Hungary,
- debit card activation,
- mobil token (mToken) code generating application for [UniCredit eBanking] transactions,
- inquiry of account balances and account history,
- credit card repayment,
- debit card limit modification (ATM daily, POS daily, Online daily)
- certain account transactions (for example: HUF money transfer, deposit management)
- foreign currency transfer between own accounts,
- possibility to use preset templates to manage your transactions faster,
- login with fingerprint authentication,
- Scan & Pay function to pay your bills with your smart phone’s camera,
- managing standing order,
- direct debit revocation,
- create QR codes to pay and share it with friends (Fast Pay),
- extended ATM and branch location finder where the locations from all UniCredit countries are shown in mobile location finder,
- further useful information: exchange rates, receive messages from the bank
How can you apply for the service?
- The [UniCredit Mobile Application] can be downloaded from Apple AppStore, or from Google Play.
This information is not comprehensive and does not constitute a contractual offer. The detailed descriptions of the service are included in the General Terms and Conditions, announcements and list of conditions that are available in the branches or disclosed on our website. The Bank reserves the right to amend conditions.
1 Activating the [UniCredit Mobile Application] during the promotional period is free of charge, the regular fee is 2000 HUF. The promotion is valid until withdrawal. The standard service fee is 150 HUF/month, which is free of charge during the promotional period. The offers are valid until withdrawal.
* If you don’t use sms authentication in [UniCredit eBanking] to sign your transactions, you can activate the [UniCredit Mobile Application] in the nearest branch.