Bónusz Account Package
Apply for a Bónusz account package and reduce your monthly account handling fee with refunds and save more money with the available discounts and free of charge services in your daily banking.
Who do we recommend the Bónusz account package to?
If it is important to you to reduce the monthly account handling fee1 with fee refunds, and you are willing to transfer regular income into your account monthly (e.g. salary, family allowance).
How can you reduce your monthly fee?
- You will only pay half of the fee - HUF 563 -, if the amount of the monthly transfers exceeds HUF 75,000.
- The standard monthly account fee is HUF 1,125, which you will need to pay if the conditionabove is not met.
Transfers within the client’s own accounts within the bank do not qualify as transfers.
UDRI (Unified Deposit Rate Index): 0.01%
Preferential services included in the Bónusz account package: (2)
- free of charge purchases with your bank card,
- free of charge one time entry fee of Internet Banking and Mobile Banking service
What we also offer with your bank account...
- Would you like to be prepared for unexpected expenses? If you are looking for options to add to your account balance, click here
- ERGO account insurance offers you financial assistance, not only for health problems but it also helps you overcome certain difficulties relating to your account or bank card.
- Apply for a foreign currency account if you frequently travel abroad or wish to keep a large amount in foreign currency.
- Do your banking conveniently and quickly using our electronic services.
Useful information on how to use your bank account
- If you are not one of our clients yet, read more about the simplified way of switching banks
- Use our UniCredit ATM machines, equipped with the function, not only to withdraw, but also to deposit cash free of charge4 in our promotion until it lasts.
- Avoid standing in line at the post office and instead of using yellow cheques pay your utility bills easily and safe with direct debits. You can read about the advantages of direct debits in Hungarian HERE.
The information is not comprehensive and is not a contractual offer. The detailed description of the account and deposit agreement, products and services are included in the announcements and list of conditions of UniCredit Bank for Private Customers, the General Terms and Conditions, as well as the General Business Conditions for Private Customers and the Bank Card Terms and Conditions. The bank reserves the right to amend the conditions.
1 The monthly account handling fee of Bónusz account is HUF 1,125/month/account. The monthly account handling fee will be debited to the bank account for the current month and HUF 562 will be credited in the subsequent month when there was a transfer of at least HUF 75,000 to the account (transfers between own accounts are not included in the credits). If the condition of credit is not fulfilled, a partial amount of the closing fee will not be credited to you. This promotional offer for credits is valid until withdrawn.
2 The standard fee for bank card purchases is 0.3% or no more than HUF 6,000, which will not be charged by the bank as a special offer. The one-off fee for joining Internet Banking and Mobile Banking is HUF 2,000 each, which will not be charged by the bank as a special offer. All promotional offers are valid until withdrawn.
3 The standard issuer fee for a Mastercard Standard and Visa Classic bank card is HUF 5,016. The bank will charge the preferential fees instead of the standard fees as a special offer. This promotion applies only to one primary card at a preferential issuer fee and is valid until withdrawn.
4 Calculation of charges: the standard fee is 0.2% of the deposit, which will not be charged by the bank as a special offer. This promotional offer is valid until withdrawn.