SPECTRA AND SPECTRA LIGHT SERVICES
Deal with your company's finances independently from the bank's business hours, from the privacy of your office or home. After installation, the Spectra and Spectra Light client programs allow you to do your banking transactions electronically, so you can manage your account easily or issue orders to our Bank. All this easily, quickly and securely!
What are the advantages of the Spectra and Spectra Light client programs?
- they are available day and night;
- they allow you to deal with your company's specific banking transactions electronically, conveniently and quickly, from the privacy of your office or home;
- you can even save money because the transaction fees are lower compared to the fees payable at the branches;
- they are simply to use and user-friendly;
- they can be easily aligned with the financial/accounting systems of most companies, thus make banking easier;
- they are highly secure systems with state of the art encryption methods.
Which services are available through our client program?
- account balance, account history, account statement queries;
- account transactions (HUF and FX transfers, EU transfers, SEPA transfers, deposit management, etc.);
- securities transactions (e.g. trading investment funds, sales/purchase of stock exchange securities);
- export and import functions (order packages, statements), data exchange with accounting systems
- you can also perform several other transactions: for the detailed list please click here.
- in the Spectra system an electronic mail box is available that allows you to access the orders within the application from different locations (provided the application is installed there) and, if you have the SpectraNet Plus service, you can access the orders entered into the system via the Internet and the other way round.
We regarded security as a primary aspect when developing the service, and thus the security of the system is guaranteed by an internationally recognised, multi-layer security system.
- Encryption: the inviolability of the data traffic is ensured through a standard, 128-bit SSL encryption.
- Setting limits: if needed, you can limit the maximum amount of payments at both transaction and daily levels.
- Authentication: logging into the system and the signature (authentication) of orders are only possible with individual passwords received in a text message or with a Token. The Token is basically a code generator which, depending on the time of use and the serial number of the Token, will provide a one-off code (valid for about 30 seconds).
What are the hardware and software requirements for the Spectra and Spectra Light?
The minimum hardware requirement is basically set by your Windows Operation System, since the applications run on IBM PC compatible computers with Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP or later. Suggestions for the convenient use:
- we recommend a computer with a minimum of an Intel Pentium processor;
- at least 32 MB memory (RAM);
- at least 25 Mbyte free space on hard disk;
- a CD-ROM driver is needed for the installation of the application.
- to establish the connection with the bank, an Internet connection or a Hayes-compatible analog modem operating under the given operating system (ISDN access is also available optionally, by using the V.120 protocol).
- you will need Adobe Reader 7.0 (or later version) to view the electronic account statement in PDF format and to check its authenticity.
How can you apply for our Spectra or Spectra Light services?
If you would like to use our service, please visit any of our branches, where our advisors will be happy to help you.
Do you already have Spectra or Spectra Light installed, but want to update it?
Please notify us of your intention to update on our HotLine (+36 1 301 1580) on working days between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Otherwise you will not be able to use your customer application.
Before downloading the update packages please read the installation guide carefully!
- Version update for Spectra customer application: Spectra update
- Version update for Spectra Light customer application: Spectra Light update
Are you interested in innovative solutions?
With our Mobile Banking service you can access almost all functions of our Internet Banking service from your smart phone.
The information is not comprehensive and is not a contractual offer. The terms and conditions of our services are included in the Bank’s business policies, announcements and lists of conditions that are available in any of our branches or can be viewed on our website. The Bank reserves the right to amend the conditions.