Stable Interest Loan
With our Stable Interest Loan you can realise your property purchase, refurbishment or construction plans or settle your existing debts, indeed, you can spend the loan on a goal selected at your discretion. Thanks to the fixed interest rate, this loan is predictable as your repayments will not change during the optional 10, 15 or 20-year term. APR: 5.24-8.45%1
We offer discounts for our Stable Interest Loan:
- we shall refund you the valuation fee and the fee for the notarial deed;
- we shall waive the transfer fee of your loan amount and
- the fee for the unofficial title deed and copy of the map, accessed from the Takarnet system;
We offer an interest rate discount for the whole term of the loan if you arrange your banking through us according to the following:
- Premium active discount for the Stable Interest Loan with a term of 10 years
The precondition for the 1.00% interest rate discount is that at least HUF 300,000 should be credited2 to the bank account used for the repayment of your loan each month through transfer.
- Active discount for the Stable Interest Loan with a term of 15 and 20 years
The precondition for the 0.50% interest rate discount is that at least HUF 120,000 should be credited2 to the bank account used for the repayment of your loan each month through transfer, and you should make purchases with your UniCredit bank account for at least HUF 15,0003.
Our preferential conditions for the loan with an interest rate discount will be valid until withdrawn.
Our Stable Interest loan came second in the Mastercard® Bank of the Year 2014 competition in the “Retail Loan Product of the Year” category. An account kept by UniCredit Bank and property insurance for the real estate serving as collateral, encumbered with a lien for our bank are the conditions for the disbursement of the loan.
What can you accomplish with a Stable Interest loan?
- You can purchase a previously occupied or even a new apartment,
- you can construct a home or refurbish or modernise the existing one,
- you can redeem your existing loan,
- indeed, you can use it for a goal at your discretion.
What are the main features of the Stable Interest Loan?
- HUF 1-40 million loan amount.
- The term may be 10, 15 or 20 years.
- You decide whether to apply for the loan with a grace period of 6 or 12 months.
- You decide on the property you offer as collateral2: the collateral may be no more than three residential or holiday homes, summer houses or construction lots in Hungary.
- Combine the loan with a housing savings contract to be entitled to a maximum of HUF 72,000 state subsidy p.a. or up to 30% of your savings.
Fixed interest rate; no change in the repayments for 10, 15 or 20 years. The changes in the conditions of the money market will not have any impact on the repayments of your Stable Interest housing loan. Therefore, even if the base rate of the central bank, the 12-month Budapest inter-bank interest rate [BUBOR] or the regulatory environment changes, the interest rate of your Stable Interest mortgage loan will remain the same during the entire term of the loan. While the interest on loans with a variable interest rate may be increased or decreased depending on the circumstances and subject to the bank’s right to unilaterally modify the conditions stated in the banking agreement, the interest on this housing loan with a fixed interest rate will not change, so your loan remains predictable for 10, 15 or 20 years.
Please contact our branch staff or call us for further information.
What are the terms and conditions to apply?
- You must have a property that is acceptable as collateral.
- You are aged at least 18 and will not be older than 65 when the loan matures, either. If you are aged more than 65 when the loan matures, then you can apply for this loan with a life insurance policy as collateral, where UniCredit Bank is the beneficiary.
- You have a landline or a mobile phone in your name.
- You have had an active retail bank account at any Hungarian bank for at least 2 months.
- You have a regular and certified net monthly income which is not less than the currently effective minimum wage.
- You have been working at your current workplace for at least 3 months and have completed your trial period, or you have been a sole trader or a pensioner for at least one year.
Decide responsibly on taking out a loan!
The Responsible Lending and Banking Terms and Definitions may help you become more knowledgeable on contracting a loan, while at the website of the Hungarian National Bank’s Financial Customer Protection Centre in Hungarian you can find product descriptions in Hungarian that help you make responsible decisions, as well as applications that help you make comparisons. Please make a responsible and prudent decision with respect to taking out a loan, taking your income into account.
What we also offer with your Stable Interest loan...
Would you prefer a loan not secured by a property to implement your modernisation plans?
If your answer is yes, we recommend our Refurbishment loan. This loan is also intended to finance your investments in your home; you will be able to access it sooner and it gives you predictability. APR: 21.93%5 Click here for further information.
Enjoy the benefits of prior home savings.
Our dual loan combines the benefits of a subsidised housing loan and prior home savings. You will be entitled to a state subsidy as well as deposit interest on your regular monthly savings. When the term of your Fundamenta home savings contract expires, our bank will use the total savings as repayment of your outstanding debt.
Choose a UniCredit account for your everyday finances
You can reduce the monthly account management fee of numerous accounts if your income is credited to a UniCredit bank account. Contact our colleagues at any of our branches; they can help you to choose the bank account that best suits your needs. Use our website to calculate which bank account best suits your needs. Count on us!
Are you looking for property insurance to protect your home? Look at what Generali Biztosító can offer.
This information is not comprehensive and does not qualify as an offer; all the data stated herein are for information purposes only. The terms and conditions of the loan product and any other conditions are included in the Bank’s Business Regulations for Retail Clients and the announcements under the title of “Conditions for Loans provided by UniCredit Bank Hungary Zrt. for Private Customers - Mortgage Loans” as well as the List of Conditions. The bank assesses the applicant’s income and the collateral value of the property securing the loan based on its own Loan Approval Regulations and the prevailing legal regulations. The bank’s decision relating to granting a loan shall be made in accordance with the conditions outlined in its Retail Business Regulations, List of Conditions and Announcement, based on its loan assessment. The Bank reserves the right to amend the conditions. This information does not constitute any obligation for the bank to approve and disburse the loan.
1 The APR has been determined with respect to the current conditions, prevailing legal provisions and the Premium active discount or the Active discount applicable for the whole term of the loan in the case of performance of the contractual conditions. The extent of the APR can be altered in case of changes in the conditions.
2 Transfers between your own accounts within the bank are not considered for the requirement of the Premium active discount and the active discount.
3 All of the HUF transactions below that are launched/initiated shall be regarded as purchase activities: If you make any purchases within Hungary using any POS terminal, or place an order through the internet, or place a phone order and such transaction appears as an item recorded in your account statement for the given period.
4 The actual loan amount may not exceed 80% of the market value of the property also accepted by the bank. The bank calculates the disbursable loan amount based on the market value by applying the relevant legal regulations, an individual assessment and following the valuation of the property.
5 The APR has been determined in consideration of the current conditions and the prevailing legal provisions, and may be modified in the event of any changes in interest rates.