Széchenyi Investment Loan
It provides a long-term HUF investment loan with a favourable interest rate and with a state subsidy so it allows you to bring forward and implement your ideas to develop your business and it allows you strengthen the market position of your business.
Who is Széchenyi Investment Loan for?
Sole entrepreneurs, single person companies, corporate enterprises and cooperatives, as defined in the Act on small and medium enterprises (currently Act XXXIV of 2004), providing that they satisfy the terms and conditions of the product.
What can you use the financing provided with a state subsidy for?
- Construction, purchase and development of real estate (providing the subject of your investment is clearly related to the current or intended activity of your company according to your business plan).
- Procurement of a new or second-hand machine or equipment or any other fixed assets (providing that the subject of the investment is clearly related to the current or intended activity of your company according to your business plan);
- Current asset purchases relating to the investment project (up to a maximum 20% of the loan).
Why is a Széchenyi Investment Loan advantageous to your business?
- The loan may be used to purchase, construct and develop real estate or to purchase new and second-hand machinery or fixed assets, as well as current assets relating to your investment project.
- Financing may also be taken after the start of the investment project.
- An unconditional guarantee from Garantiqa Hitelgarancia Zrt. secures the loan and state subsidy is available for the guarantee fee.
For further details, please contact our branch staff or call us!
What are the main features of the Széchenyi Investment Loan?
- Loan amount1 HUF 1 - 50 million, variable by HUF 100,000. The loan is available only in HUF.
- The term can be a minimum of 13 months and a maximum of 120 months.
- The commitment period may be a maximum of 18 months.
- Interest rate: 1-month BUBOR + 4.5%.
- The state subsidy is 5% for the transaction interest and 0.65% for the Garantiqa Hitelgarancia Zrt. guarantee fee, which is 1.3% p.a.
- Grace Period: At least the same as the commitment period, and no more than 24 months.
- Repayment: Repayment may be made in calendar quarters and on a monthly basis. Repayment of the principal is a straight line repayment.
- Own Funds: The applicant must have its own funds equivalent to at least 20% of the planned cost of the project, free of any loan or leasing, in order to be able to apply for the loan.
- Management fee: 0.8% p.a, to be calculated as interest.
- Disbursement fee: fixed HUF 15,000 per drawdown.
- Contracting fee: one off 1.5%
- Loan approval fee: none.
- Commitment fee: none.
You need to submit a simplified business plan with the application, the content of which will be one of the main criteria in rating.
- The main collateral of the loan is the subject matter of your project, but further moveable property or real property may also be offered to the bank.
- One of the mandatory items of collateral related to the product is an 80% unconditional guarantee from Garantiqua Hitelgarancia Zrt. calculated as 80% of the debt (principal amount, interest and commissions payable as interest).
One of the mandatory items of collateral related to the product is an 80% unconditional guarantee from Garantiqua Hitelgarancia Zrt. calculated as 80% of the debt (principal amount, interest and commissions payable as interest).
Please contact our staff in the UniCredit branches for personal advice. Our advisors will inform you on the currently effective terms and conditions and the requirements to apply.
Do you need more information? Then click the button below and we will contact you.
What else might you need to manage the finances of your business?
Are you looking for an account package for your business?
If you open a new HUF current account for the products of the Széchenyi Card Program, within the framework of our promotion, valid until further notice, we shall waive
- the account opening fee and
- the monthly fee for the first 3 months.
Would you like to apply, but you need financing for your own funds? Széchenyi Own Funds Supplement Loan
Have you got already EU support and you would start the investment? Széchenyi Support Bridging Loan
This information is not comprehensive and does not qualify as a contractual offer. For more details read the above List of Conditions, the Business Rules of KAVOSZ and the General Terms of Business.
1 If a client has any product falling within the scope of the Széchenyi Card Program that is active or is being assessed simultaneously, their total contracted and requested amount, including the application in progress, may not exceed HUF 150 million.