Széchenyi working capital loan
Our Széchenyi working capital loan helps in purchasing current assets and/or services required for your operation so your company can benefit from a state-subsidised loan on favourable terms. Given its longer than a year and up to 36-month term, it is an ideal way to finance your working capital without asset collateral.
Sole entrepreneurs, single person companies, business associations and cooperatives, as defined in the Act on small and medium-sized enterprises (currently Act XXXIV of 2004), providing that they satisfy the terms and conditions of the Széchenyi working capital loan.
- The amount of the loan, available only in forint1, is flexibly adjusted to your financing needs between HUF 1 million and HUF 25 million, in increments of HUF 100,000.
- The range of collateral is similar to Széchenyi Card overdraft, where the surety of one or more owners holding at least 50% of the business (for sole entrepreneurs a different natural person) and an 80% unconditional guarantee of Garantiqa Hitelgarancia Zrt. remain the main items of collateral.
- The term can be a minimum of 13 months and a maximum of 36 months.
- The commitment period may be a maximum of 6 months.
- Interest rate: 1-month BUBOR + 5%.
- The state subsidy is 2% for the interest rate and 0.75% for the Garantiqa Hitelgarancia Zrt. guarantee fee, which is 1.6% p.a.
- Grace Period: at least the same as the commitment period, and no more than 24 months.
- Repayment: monthly, straight line principal repayment.
- Management fee: 0.8% p.a, to be calculated as interest.
- Disbursement fee: fixed HUF 10,000 per drawdown.
- Contracting fee: one off 1.5%
- A mandatory item of collateral related to the product is a 80% unconditional guarantee from Garantiqua Hitelgarancia Zrt. calculated as 80% of the debt (principal amount, interest and commissions payable as interest).
- No tangible collateral is required below HUF 10 million, and only in justified cases over HUF 10 million.
Please contact our staff at the UniCredit branches for personal credit advice. Our advisors will inform you on the currently effective terms and conditions and the requirements to apply.
Do you need more information? Then click the button below and we will contact you.
Are you looking for an account package for your business?
If you open a new HUF current account for the products of the Széchenyi Card Program, within the framework of our promotion, valid until withdrawal, we shall waive
- the account opening fee and
- the monthly fee for the first 3 months.
Free disposal over your bank account using any of the following electronic channels: Phone Banking or Internet Banking. Further details
This information does not constitute a contractual offer. The detailed conditions are included in the Bank's currently effective 'List of Conditions of the Széchenyi Program for Small Business Clients’. The other conditions are set out in the individual contracts and in the Bank's General Terms of Business. The Bank reserves the right to unilaterally amend the conditions and to grant a loan based on application subject to its own approval process.
1 If a client simultaneously has a Széchenyi Card and Széchenyi working capital loan that is active or is being assessed, the separately contracted loan amounts may not exceed HUF 25 million, and their total may not be higher than HUF 50 million (and the total of the card-type loans + the Széchenyi Card loan cannot exceed HUF 25 million.). If a client has any product falling within the scope of the Széchenyi Card Program that is active or is being assessed simultaneously, their total contracted and requested amount, including the application in progress, may not exceed HUF 150 million.