An overdraft facility may be the best solution for the unexpected costs of your business. With the overdraft facility you can fulfill any unexpected financial liability and manage your daily liquidity without additional administration and delay. You can access it at any time, interest is only paid on the amount of credit actually used.
Who is this overdraft facility for?
Any partnership and sole entrepreneur registered in Hungary which/who
- has completed at least one full financial year;
- is not subject to bankruptcy or liquidation procedure or winding up and there is no judicial execution procedure against it in progress;
- is certified as having no overdue public debt (NAV);
- has no overdues or expired loan debts in KHR (Central Credit Information System);
- does not have any non-performing loans at UniCredit Bank;
- whose company result and equity calculated without the evaluation reserve is not negative;
Please contact our branch staff or call us for the current conditions and further information.
Why is this overdraft advantageous for your business?
The bank will open and commit a credit line on the current account of your business. If there is no sufficient coverage on your account, we will disburse a loan for you up to the limit of the overdraft facility so that you can fulfill the due payment orders.
- It will ensure flexibility for the unforeseen financing problems.
- Interest is paid only on the overdraft amount actually used, based on daily interest calculations, monthly in arrears.
- The loan can be used at any time with automatic drawdown and repayment.
- The amounts credited to your current account will automatically decrease the amount of the loan used, the unused portion of the credit line can be used again.
What are the main features of our loan?
- The credit line term is one year, but it may be extended upon expiry.
- It can be applied in HUF or EUR.
- The loan amount that can be withdrawn is a minimum HUF 1 million or an equal EUR amount.
- The loan interest and the other commissions are specified during the loan assessment, depending on its result.
What else might you need to manage your finances?
Small business account packages
UniCredit Bank aims for a long-term relationship with entrepreneurs. We have designed our account packages to suit the financial goals and banking habits of companies. As your business develops and expands and your needs change, you will have the possibility to find the UniCredit Bank account package that best suits you.
How can you apply for an overdraft facility?
Please contact our staff at the UniCredit branches for personal credit advice. Our advisors will inform you on the currently effective terms and conditions and the requirements to apply.
- Loan application datasheet
- Loan application datasheet for sole entrepreneurs
- List of conditions for small business loan fees and charges
This information does not constitute an offer. The conditions and detailed description of the use of the current account are described in the contract, and in the bank’s List of Conditions and Announcements. The Bank reserves the right to amend the conditions. UniCredit Bank reserves the right to decide on loan disbursement and the amount and conditions of the loan individually based on the overdraft facility application and the submitted documents.