Előremutató overdraft facility
UniCredit Bank’s Előremutató overdraft facility is a fast and flexible solution to manage any financing difficulty encountered by your enterprise. It provides a HUF or an EUR credit line for a one year commitment period, which can be prolonged two times with additional one-year periods (upon your request, based on the Bank’s approval). It can be used freely and is topped up automatically. The amount of credit can reach up to 20% of the annual turnover of the enterprise.
Why is Előremutató overdraft facility advantageous for your business?
|No business plan is required
for the loan application.
|The loan can be used freely.||With your bank card you will have
immediate access to your credit line.
No asset collateral is needed for the loan, the joint and several guarantee of the private individual shareholders1 of the business is enough.
1The surety of the private individual shareholders (min. 50% vote).
Any bt (limited partnership), kkt (general partnership), kft (limited liability company), rt (company limited by shares), cooperative and sole entrepreneur registered in Hungary which/who
- has completed at least one full financial year and has been operating for two years (for our clients who have held a bank account with us for at least 6 months, one complete, closed operating year is enough); if the requested loan is higher than HUF 25 million, then at least two closed financial years needed
- is and was not subject to bankruptcy or liquidation procedure or winding up over the last 2 years and there is no judicial enforcement procedure in progress against it;
- is certified as having no overdues or expired loan debts in KHR (Central Credit Information System), and having no overdue public debt (NAV);
- does not have any non-performing loans at UniCredit Bank;
- whose company result and equity calculated without the evaluation reserve is not negative;
- complies (both the loan applicants and the guarantors) with the business policy of Garantiqa Hitelgarancia Zrt.
Please contact our branch staff or call us for the current conditions and further information.
- Loan amount: min. HUF 500,000, max. HUF 100,000,000 and the equivalent EUR amount (converted at the MNB median exchange rate valid on the last day of the month preceding the conclusion of the contract) and the amount of the credit line depends on the rating of the business as well as the extent of credit turnover on the bank account in the previous year.
- Term: three years with one year commitment period, which is reviewed yearly by the Bank.
Do you need more information? Then click the button below and we will contact you.
Please contact our staff at the UniCredit branches for personal credit advice. Our advisors will inform you on the currently effective terms and conditions and the requirements to apply.
UniCredit Bank aims for a long-term relationship with entrepreneurs. We have designed our account packages to suit the financial goals and banking habits of companies. As your business develops and expands and your needs change, you will have the possibility to find the UniCredit Bank account package that best suits you.
Free disposal over your bank account using any of the following electronic channels: Phone Banking or Internet Banking. Further details
This information does not constitute an offer. The conditions and detailed description of the use of the overdraft are described in the contract, and in the bank’s List of Conditions and Announcements. The Bank reserves the right to amend the conditions. UniCredit Bank reserves the right to decide on loan disbursement and the amount and conditions of the loan individually based on the overdraft facility application and the submitted documents.