Working capital loan
The working capital loan can be used for increasing your production or inventories and you do not have to reallocate your cash, even in the event of unexpected expenses.
Who is our working capital loan for?
Any bt (limited partnership), kkt (general partnership), kft (limited liability company), rt (company limited by shares), cooperative and sole entrepreneur registered in Hungary which/who
- is not subject to bankruptcy or liquidation procedure or winding up and there is no judicial execution procedure against it in progress;
- is certified as having no overdue public debt (NAV);
- does not have any live overdue liabilities in the KHR (Central Credit Information System) or, in the case of sole entrepreneurs, they are not in the KHR;
- does not have any non-performing loans at UniCredit Bank;
- whose company result and equity calculated without the evaluation reserve is not negative
What are the main features of the working capital loan?
- Its term is maximum 1 year.
- It can be applied for both in HUF and EUR.
- The loan amount is minimum HUF 1 million or its foreign currency equivalent.
- It is not a revolving type, i.e. the amount withdrawn cannot be used again.
- It can be withdrawn in several instalments within the commitment period.
- The loan interest and the other commissions are specified during the loan assessment, depending on its result.
- Interest is paid and the principal is repaid on a monthly basis.
Please contact our staff at the UniCredit branches for personal credit advice. Our advisors will inform you on the currently effective terms and conditions and the requirements to apply.
Do you need more information? Then click the button below and we will contact you.
What else might you need to manage the finances of your business?
Small business account packages
UniCredit Bank aims for a long-term relationship with entrepreneurs. We have designed our account packages to suit the financial goals and banking habits of companies. As your business develops and expands and your needs change, you will have the possibility to find the UniCredit Bank account package that best suits you.
This information does not constitute an offer. The conditions and detailed description of the use of the working capital loan are described in the contract, and in the bank’s List of Conditions and Announcements. The bank reserves the right to amend the conditions. UniCredit Bank reserves the right to decide on loan disbursement and the amount and conditions of the loan individually based on the working capital loan application and the submitted documents.