Business Travel Insurance
The Business Travel Insurance may be taken out by sole traders and legal entities, such as companies, local governments, for a framework period of least 100 days. This type of travel insurance is recommended for those who travel abroad for work purposes, either intellectual or physical activities and are looking for a convenient solution to insure their journeys.
Why our Business Travel Insurance is the best choice for you?
- Simple and fast contracting process;
- Low insurance premium, comprehensive protection;
- No need to specify insured persons in advance;
- Convenient solution: travel data can be submitted to the insurer electronically;
- 2 packages (“Optimum” and “Premium”) are offered, which vary in terms of services and premiums;
- Worldwide coverage (except for regions not recommended by the consular service);
- Maximum age of the insured person is 70 years.
For more information on the Business Travel Insurance, please read the General Terms and Conditions and Customer Information for Business Travel Insurance of UniCredit.
If you have any further questions,
our colleagues are more than happy to contact you.