Small business overdraft secured by mortgage
Resident small business clients and sole entrepreneurs with no more than HUF 700 million in revenues p.a.,
- certified as having no overdue public debt (NAV);
- are and were not subject to bankruptcy or liquidation procedure or winding up over the last 2 years and there is no judicial enforcement procedure against them in progress;
- have no matured or overdue debts in the KHR (the Central Credit Information System, in relation to active deals or deals closed within the last 2 years);
- have no non-performing loans at the Bank currently, and did not have any for the last two years
- comply with the Business Regulations of Garantiqa Hitelgarancia Zrt. if they request a guarantee.
Do you need more information? Then click the button below and we will contact you.
Please contact our staff at the UniCredit branches for personal credit advice. Our advisors will inform you on the currently effective terms and conditions and the requirements to apply.
- Loan amount: minimum HUF 1 million, maximum HUF 30 million (for start-up enterprises that do not have at least one complete and closed business year, maximum HUF 20 million), or the equivalent amount in EUR, but no more than 80% of the collateral value of the property securing the loan (or 65% in the case of start-up enterprises.)
- Term: maximum 1 year but it may be extended.
- Interest rate: 1 or 3-month BUBOR/EURIBOR+ interest margin depending on the currency of the loan and the applicant’s credit rating.
- Interest payment: monthly;
- Not only your own or your company’s property can be offered as collateral, but other private individuals and companies may also offer their property as security for the loan. The properties that may be used as security for the loan include individually marketable homes, construction plots, summer and holiday homes, commercial, logistics and manufacturing properties, and, in special cases, industrial property or land in private property, free of liens or encumbrances and in the territory of Hungary.
Small Business Account Packages
As your business develops, expands and your needs change, you will have the possibility to find the UniCredit Bank account package that best suits you.
This information does not constitute an offer. The conditions and detailed description of the use of the overdraft facility are set out in the contract, the bank’s List of Conditions and Announcements. The Bank reserves the right to amend the conditions. UniCredit Bank reserves the right to decide on loan disbursement and on the amount and conditions of the loan individually based on the application for the overdraft and the submitted documents.