REAL ESTATE FINANCING
As member of the UniCredit Group, UniCredit Bank Hungary Zrt. offers its clients complex and flexible solutions in respect of real estate project financing. Thanks to its predecessors and the expertise accumulated over 150 years, our Bank has a firm background in the area of project financing and can provide high quality services to its clients.
Our Commercial Real Estate Finance team offers tailor-made solutions in the form of project financing primarily for experienced local and international real estate developers and investors. We base the financing on the income resulting from the long-term leasing of the projects.
Via its special products our Residential Real Estate Finance team offers financing mainly for construction firms. Our clients can opt for short- or medium term, local or foreign currency-, market based loans for residential developments essentially built for marketing purposes.
The multifaceted nature of our portfolio becomes evident when looking at the list of prestigious office-, shopping centre-, logistics-, hotel- as well as residential projects financed by the Bank.
Clicking on the link below you can find a few fine examples from the portfolio currently financed by our Group, consisting of more than 70 Hungarian real estate projects: list of references
The main principles of our financing policy:
- Construction phase: we finance real estate projects with a predefined level of pre-lease (or in case of residential projects pre-sale), in prime locations, managed by a professional and experienced management team.
- Investment phase: we finance properties again in prime locations, being in good overall condition, filled with long-term, high quality tenants and backed by a stable investor base.
For more information please contact us at the following phone numbers or e-mail address:
- Gábor Pető Director, Phone: + 36-1-301-5602
- Balázs Wagner Chief Expert, Phone: + 36-1-301-5271
- Katalin Berács Senior Relationship Manager, Phone: + 36 1 301-5285
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org