ClickFX – Online FX trading system
In the current market environment, continuous monitoring of daily exchange rate fluctuations as well as direct access to real-time rates on the FX market may be particularly important as rates may change by as much as several forints a second due to the extreme volatility of the foreign exchange market.
With the help of UniCredit Bank's clickFX system, our Clients are able to check the situation of exchange rates quickly and efficiently on their computers, and to conclude conversion transactions electronically by taking advantage of favourable market evolutions.
The clickFX system is easy to use and offers a user platform which can be freely personalized. All transactions completed are automatically stored and can be looked up at any time, which also guarantees safety for business transactions.
The clickFX system allows Clients to conclude spot and forward transactions over EUR 10,000 in the most important currencies quoted by the bank. Trading is possible on bank business days from Monday to Thursday from 8.00 to 17.00 and on Fridays from 8.00 to 16.00.
The Bank's online trading system is available via an encrypted channel at the following link: https://unicreditbank.fx.com.
The authority of disposition is verified by the system based on the user ID and password.
The pilot system available to our Clients - the use of which is compulsory under the agreement made between our Clients and the Bank prior to the use of the live system - provides an opportunity for Clients to get to know the exact operation and setting options of the application.
Following the pilot period, it will be possible to request access to the live system which already enables users to conclude real transactions.
Every test user sees the same price quotation, personal settings are only possible in the live system.
To use the clickFX system, please follow these steps:
- To use the pilot system, please complete the registration form: https://epp.unicreditbank.hu/clickFXReg/index
- You will be able to use the pilot system with the user ID and password received upon registration for four weeks. You can reach the pilot system here.
- If you wish to use the live system in the future, please notify your relationship manager at the bank of your request for access in order to conclude the necessary agreement.
- The new user ID and password to log in to the live system will be sent by the bank following the signature of the agreement.
For further details download the User Manual.
Access to the system requires:
- Windows operating system (Win7 SP1+)
- Internet browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 9+, Firefox
- Java runtime environment (JRE): 1,7-1,8
Should you have any questions regarding technical aspects of the service, please call our collegaues on 301-1580 or 301-1588.