Praxis overdraft facility
General practitioners, paediatricians and dentists operating in primary care as businesses licenced by the National Public Health and Medical Officer’s Service (ÁNTSZ) may use the loan.
What does the Praxis overdraft facility offer?
UniCredit Bank’s Praxis overdraft facility is a fast and flexible solution to resolve any unpredictable financing difficulty encountered by your business.
- Interest is paid only on the overdraft amount actually used, based on daily interest calculations, monthly in arrears.
- The loan can be used at any time with automatic drawdown and repayment. No tangible collateral is required for the overdraft; all you have to do is to have your revenue from the management of the National Health Insurance Fund (OEP) transferred to your current account at UniCredit Bank.
- You may also apply for the facility if you do not keep your account at UniCredit Bank currently; you do not need to terminate your accounts held at other banks.
- With your bank card you will have immediate access to your overdraft facility and can avail of your bank account via any of the available electronic channels.
Please contact our branch staff or call us for the current conditions and further information.
What are the main features of the overdraft facility designed for GPs and dentists?
- The loan amount is 100% of the arithmetical average of the last 6-months’ OEP sales revenue, or at least HUF 300,000.
- Interest is payable monthly.
- The term of the loan is 1 year, but it may be extended if required.
How can you apply for a Praxis overdraft facility?
Please contact our staff at the UniCredit branches for personal credit advice. Our advisors will inform you on the currently effective terms and conditions and the requirements to apply.
Do you need more information? Then click the button below and we will contact you.
What else may you need to manage the finances of your health business?
The Praxis account package enables you to spend less time and money on your banking.
Would you like to accept your clients' bank cards for paying?
Make paying by bank card possible for your clients through a POS terminal.
Are you looking for a cost-effective, simple and flexible solution for paying the daily cash or revenue into your bank account?
With our Deposit card you can deposit cash, even outside bank opening hours, through ATMs within the country, equipped with that function and operated by UniCredit. You can find more information on the Deposit card here.
This information does not constitute a contractual offer. The detailed conditions are included in the Bank's currently effective Announcement on the list of conditions regarding small enterprise loan fees and charges and in the list of conditions therein. The other terms are specified in the individual contracts and in the Bank's General Terms of Business. The Bank reserves the right to unilaterally amend the conditions and to grant a loan based on application subject to its own approval process.