Manage your banking and financial affairs prudently!
UniCredit Bank is committed to protect the health of its customers and employees.
Please familiarize yourself with our notice and banking advice relating to the prevention of the coronavirus.
Information about repayment moratorium
If you would like to get more information about moratorium or you would like to continue to repay your loan, please click here.
Cash substitute solutions
In order to reduce physical contacts, we recommend to give priority to debit and / or credit cards when making payments and, if possible, take advantage of instant payment.
Also we inform you, that in view of the emergency caused by the spread of the coronavirus, the Government of Hungary has raised the limit for contactless transactions from HUF 5 000 to HUF 15 000.
However, it is important to emphasize that:
- each POS terminal must undergo an upgrade to take effect, which may take place at different times till April 15, depending on the terminal; and
- strong customer authentication rules should continue to apply, meaning that no more than 5 transactions can be made in succession without a PIN,
- thus, in practice, the terminal may still require a PIN for transactions below HUF 15 000.
The health and well-being of our customers and employees are our Bank top priority. Following the instructions of authorities, we are temporarily shortening UniCredit Bank branch working hours in our branch network. Our branches will be available between 9.00-15.00. When visiting a UniCredit branch for all our customers and their partners (except children under 6 in Budapest) it is mandatory to wear a mask or a scarf / shawl covering the nose and mouth. In the absence of adequate protective equipment branch administration will not be possible.
Some of our branches will be closed though, but we certainly service our clients at the nearest branches, respectively:
- Szabadság tér clients are expected at 1054 Budapest, Alkotmány utca 4. or 1053 Budapest, Ferenciek tere 2.
- Törökvészi (Bég u. 3-5.) clients are expected at 1036 Budapest, Lajos u. 48-66.
- Infopark (Building B) clients are expected at 1111 Budapest, Lágymányosi u. 1-3.
- Gateway (Dunavirág u. 2-6.) clients are expected at 1138 Budapest, Váci út 178. Duna Plaza.
ATMS at the three latter closed branches remain available.
We have provided hand sanitizers for our staff and our customers who visit our branches, and we advise that they should be used. However, we ask our customers to consider whether they indeed need to conduct their banking in person, in particular if, two weeks prior their planned visit:
1they were abroad;
2they were in contact with someone who was abroad or was tested positive for the infection;
3or they show the following symptoms: fever, dry cough, breathing difficulties.
Please note, when visiting an UniCredit branch, our colleague at the entrance will let in customers one by one, depending on our availability. We kindly ask for your kind cooperation in order to ensure the above process. Please keep at least 1 meter distance from each other while you are waiting if possible. Our colleagues do their utmost to provide fast and smooth service.
UniCredit Bank will continue to actively monitor the situation, always act in everyone's best interests and do the right thing vis a vis all our stakeholders.
You can do your banking not only in the branches, but also by phone, via the mobile application, or the internet. Learn and find out what transactions and services you can conduct conveniently from home. More information.