UniCredit Mobile application
Find out more about our new UniCredit Mobile banking application for iOS or Android smartphones and tablets, with which you can get access to your account(s) anytime, and anywhere.
Why should you choose UniCredit Mobile application?
- easy to use, transparent surface,
- you can use it on your smartphone or tablet from everywhere from the world with internet access,
- available seven days a week, round the clock,
- during the current promotion period, you can get it without entry, or monthly fee1,
- PIN authentication and the possibility of setting daily limits is guarantee your safety during the daily banking,
- available in Hungarian, English, German.
What services are available in UniCredit Mobile application?
- mobil token (mToken) codegenerating application for Spectranet transfer
- inquiry of account balances and account history,
- debit card and credit card (balance, limits) information, inquiry of card transactions ,
- certain account transactions (for example: HUF money transfer, deposit management )
- foreign currency transfer between own accounts,
- possibility to use preset templates to manage your transactions faster,
- login with fingerprint authentication,
- Scan & Pay function to pay your bills with a single move, just using your camera,
- create QR codes to pay and share it with friends.
- extended ATM and branch location finder where the locations from all UniCredit countries are shown in mobile location finder,
- further useful information: exchange rates, in-app messages from the bank.
How can you apply for the service?
- The UniCredit Mobile application can be downloaded from Apple AppStore, or from Google Play.
- After download the application has to be activated on all devices. Please follow the steps listed here:
1. Starting the activation process: please visit one of our branches or call the Telephone Banking service (+36 1/20/30/70 325 3200, any day from 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. nap), and after identification our advisor registers your personal data and request for activation.
2. Receiving your user ID: in the branch or via Telephone Banking our advisor gives you your 9-digit user ID which is needed for the first access into the application.
3. Receiving your activation code: we will send you your personal activation code in a text message (SMS) to your domestic mobile phone number.
4. First access: to enter the application please insert your user ID and the activation code received in SMS.
5. Setting the PIN code: in order to ensure the safety of your personal data please set a PIN code for later use. From now on you will have to enter this PIN code when accessing the application or authorizing transactions.
- The service is available only for private customers who are their account owner.
If you are already our customer and you own valid Spectra user and password (with SMS authentication), you can activate the Mobile application or the mToken with that user and password.
- The steps of the new activation process are the following:
1. Run the application: Open the UniCredit Mobile application and click on Login.
2. Spectra authentication: From the options choose Activation with Spectra user and password on the next screen then write your user and password in.
3. Accept Terms and Conditions.
4. Activation SMS: If your Spectra user and password are valid and your Spectra is able to authenticate via SMS, you will receive the activation code in SMS.
5. Activation: You need to write in the activation code what you received on the next screen.
6. Setting PIN code: In order to ensure the safety of your personal data please set a PIN code for later use. From now on you will have to enter this PIN code when accessing the application or authorizing transactions.
What are the technical requirements to UniCredit Mobile application?
- internet accessibility
- for smartphones:
- Apple iOS 8.0 operating system or higher version, or
- Google Android 4.0 operating system or higher version,
- minimum 480x800 screen resolution with minimum 225ppi (pixel per inch).
- for tablets:
- minimum 7” screen,
- Android 4.0 or newer OS, or
- iOS 8.0 or newer OS, iPad 2 or newer device,
- GPS ability.
This information is not comprehensive and does not constitute a contractual offer. The detailed descriptions of the service are included in the General Terms and Conditions, announcements and list of conditions that are available in the branches or disclosed on our website. The Bank reserves the right to amend conditions.
1 Activating the UniCredit Mobile application during the promotional period is free of charge, the regular fee is 2000 HUF. The promotion is valid until withdrawal. The standard service fee is 150 HUF/month, which is free of charge during the promotional period. The offers are valid until withdrawal.