Patika overdraft facility
Any pharmacy, operating in Hungary as a registered sole entrepreneur or corporate enterprise, which:
- has completed at least one full financial year;
- had at least HUF 80 million annual net sales revenues in the previous financial year;
- was not subject to bankruptcy or liquidation procedure or winding up over the last 2 years and there is no judicial enforcement procedure against them in progress;
- is certified as having no overdue public debt;
- is not listed in the Central Credit Information System (KHR) as having overdue debts;
- has no non-performing loans at UniCredit Bank.
UniCredit Bank’s Patika overdraft facility is a fast and flexible solution to resolve any unpredictable financing difficulty encountered by your pharmacy.
- Interest is paid only on the overdraft amount actually used, based on daily interest calculations, monthly in arrears.
- The overdraft can be used at any time with automatic drawdown and repayment.
- No tangible collateral is required for the overdraft; all you have to do is to have your revenue from the management of the National Health Insurance Fund (OEP) transferred to your current account at UniCredit Bank.
- You may also apply for the facility if you do not keep your account at UniCredit Bank currently; you do not need to terminate your accounts kept in other banks.
- With your bank card you will have immediate access to your overdraft facility and can avail of your bank account via any of the available electronic channels.
Please contact our branch staff or call us for further information.
- The overdraft facility amount can be equal 100% of your average monthly revenue from the OEP, but the exact amount will be specified during your credit rating.
- The term is one year, but it may be extended upon expiry.
- The interest rates and other commissions are specified during the approval of the overdraft and depending on the credit rating.
How can you apply for a Patika overdraft facility?
Please contact our staff in the UniCredit branches for personal credit advice. Our advisors will inform you on the currently effective terms and conditions and the requirements to apply.
Do you need more information? Then click the button below and we will contact you.
The Patika account package with favourable conditions enables you to spend less time and money on your banking.
Would you like to accept your clients' bank cards for paying?
Make paying by bank card possible for your clients through a POS terminal.
Are you looking for a cost-effective, simple, and flexible solution for paying the daily cash or revenue into your bank account?
With our Deposit card you can deposit cash, even outside bank opening hours, through ATMs within the country, equipped with that function and operated by UniCredit. You can find more information on the Deposit card here.
Would you like acquire or develop your pharmacy?
We offer a tailored financing opportunity for the purchase of share in the pharmacy. For more information on the Patika loan, please click here!
This information is not a contractual offer. The detailed conditions are included in the Bank's currently effective Announcement on the list of conditions regarding small enterprise loan fees and charges and in the list of conditions therein. The other terms are specified in the individual contracts and in the Bank's General Terms of Business. The Bank reserves the right to amend the conditions and to grant a loan based on application subject to its own approval process.