Free purpose loan
General purpose mortgage loans
Whatever your goal is, you can achieve it with our general purpose loan. The purpose of the loan is not fixed; you can freely decide what you will use the mortgage loan for: car purchase, apartment renovation, travelling or studies - you can apply for this loan for any of these goals. The bank will not require any verification regarding the use of the loan. Of course, our consultants will be happy to help you in the selection of the right loan. Annual Percentage Rate (APR): 6.28-7.86%1
Representative example with Active discount: In case of a loan of HUF 5,000,000 mortgage loan for a term of 20 years, with a general purpose mortgage registered on a real property, with a 5-year interest rate period, the loan’s interest rate varies in each interest rate period, rate of 5.99% per year, the number of instalments is 240 repayment, the monthly instalments in the first interest rate period total HUF 36,110, the APR1 may change in the additional interest rate periods as the interest rate changes, APR1: 6.28%. the total credit fee is HUF 3 686 430, (which, in addition to the standard interest rate, is composed of the following fee for property registration procedure: HUF 12,600 per item; (lien registration request), fee for the title deed requested from the Takarnet system: HUF 1,000 per item). Total amount payable by the consumer: HUF 8 686 430. The premium of the property insurance policy taken for the property used as collateral is not known to the creditor, and is therefore not included in the APR.
The APR has been determined with respect to the current conditions, prevailing legal provisions and the Active discount applicable for the whole term of the loan in the case of performance of the contractual conditions, and may be altered if the conditions change; the APR does not reflect the interest rate risk of loans with variable interest rates.
You decide what you spend the loan amount on, whether it’s
- renovation or modernisation of an apartment,
- buying consumer goods, e.g. a new wardrobe or a car,
- staging a family event, such as a wedding,
- an unexpected expense, or
- anything else!
Please contact our branch staff or call us for further information.
- HUF 1-40 million loan amount.
- Term: 42-25 years.
- You may fix the interest rate and repayment for 1, 5 or 10 years.
- For a mortgage loan for general purposes, you may opt for our Stable Interest loan with a fixed interest rate and identical repayments for the whole term of 10, 15 or 20 years.
- You decide on the property you offer as collateral3: the collateral may be no more than three residential or holiday homes, summer houses or construction lots in Hungary.
You will be entitled to an Active discount4 from the standard interest rate,- in case of 5 and 10 year interest period loan, and 5-10 (interval is 12 month) years Stable interest loan i.e. 0.50%, in case of 11-20 (interval is 12 month) years Stable interest loan i.e. 0,75% -for the whole term of the loan, if you fulfill the following requirements:
- at least HUF 120,000 are transferred to your bank account every month4 and
- you use your debit card for purchases5 of a minimum amount of HUF 15,000 per month.
You will be entitled to a Premium active discount from the standard interest rate, - in case of 5 and 10 year interest rate period loan and Stable interest loan i.e. 1,00%, -for the whole term of the loan, if you fulfill the following requirements:
- at least HUF 300,000 are transferred to your bank account every month4 and
- the availability of an adequate Generali credit protection insurance relating to the loan7
You will be entitled to a TOP Premium active discount from the standard interest rate, - in case of 11-20 (interval is 12 month) years Stable interest loan i.e. 1.75% , in case of 5 year interest rate period loan and 5-10 (interval is 12 month) years Stable interest loan i.e. 1,50%, in case of 10 year interest period loan i.e. 1,25% -for the whole term of the loan, if you fulfill the following requirements:
- at least HUF 300,000 are transferred to your bank account every month4 and
- the availability of an adequate Generali credit protection insurance relating to the loan6
- and a property insurance taken by the Borrower in a UniCredit branch for the property offered as collateral.
With regard to a general purpose mortgage loan applied for as part of this promotional offer, which is valid until withdrawn, with the exception of the first 2 months of the term, the bank shall inspect compliance with the necessary conditions monthly, for the period between the first and last day of each calendar month. If you fail to meet the requirements in a reviewed month, you will not be entitled to the interest discount in the subsequent month.
Our preferential conditions for the loan with an interest rate discount will be valid until withdrawn. The terms and conditions of the preferential interest are included in the Bank’s currently effective announcement “Conditions for Loans provided by UniCredit Bank Hungary Zrt. for Private Customers - Mortgage Loans”.nth.
You may apply for a UniCredit general purpose mortgage loan if you are a resident natural person with full capacity of action, and
- you have an eligible property.
- You are aged at least 18 and will not be older than 65 when the loan matures. If you are aged more than 65 when the loan matures then you can apply for this loan with a life insurance policy as collateral, where UniCredit Bank is the beneficiary.
- You have a landline or a mobile phone in your name.
- You have had an active retail bank account at any Hungarian bank for at least 3 months.
- You have a regular and certified net monthly income which is not less than the currently effective minimum wage.
- You have been working at your current workplace for at least 3 months and have completed your trial period, or you have been a sole trader or a pensioner for at least one year.
The Responsible Lending and Banking Terms and Definitions may help you become more knowledgeable on contracting a loan, while at the website of the Hungarian National Bank’s Financial Customer Protection Centre in Hungarian you can find product descriptions in Hungarian that help you make responsible decisions, as well as applications that help you make comparisons. Please make a responsible and prudent decision with respect to taking out a loan, taking your income into account.
Choose a UniCredit account for your everyday finances
You can reduce the monthly account management fee of numerous accounts if your income is credited to a UniCredit bank account. Contact our colleagues at any of our branches; they can help you to choose the bank account that best suits your needs. Use our website to calculate which bank account best suits your needs. Count on us!
Loan insurance can provide security in your finances. In unexpected, difficult situations, in the event of sickness, long-term unemployment or the loss of your ability to work, Generali Biztosító may provide assistance for you so that your repayment obligation can be fulfilled without any problems. Further details
Are you planning an apartment renovation?
You can use our Stable Interest loan. THM 8,97-19,86%7
This information is not comprehensive. This information does not qualify as an offer; all the data stated herein are for information purposes only. The Bank reserves the right to make modifications. This information does not constitute any obligation for the bank to approve and disburse the loan. The bank assesses the applicant’s assets and income and the collateral value of the property securing the loan based on its own Loan Approval Regulations and the prevailing legal regulations. The terms and conditions of the loan product and any other conditions are included in the Bank’s Business Regulations for Retail Clients and the announcements under the title of “Conditions for Loans provided by UniCredit Bank Hungary Zrt. for Private Customers” as well as the List of Conditions.
1 The APR has been determined with respect to the current conditions, prevailing legal provisions and the Active discount applicable for the whole term of the loan in the case of performance of the contractual conditions, and may be altered if the conditions - in the case of reference rate-based interest rates also including a change in the reference rate - change; the APR does not reflect the interest rate risk of loans with variable interest rates.
2 The minimum term in case of loans linked to a reference interest rate is 2 years.
3 The actual loan amount may not exceed 70% of the market value of the property also accepted by the bank. The bank calculates the disbursable loan amount based on the market value by applying the relevant legal regulations, an individual assessment and following the valuation of the property.
4 Transfers between your own accounts are not considered for the requirement of the Active, Active plus-, Premium active-, TOP Premium active- discount.
5 All of the HUF transactions below that are launched/initiated shall be regarded as purchase activities: if you make any purchases within Hungary using any POS terminal, or place an order through the internet, or place a phone order and such transaction appears as an item recorded in your account statement for the given period.
6 The Generali loan insurance can be concluded by the client as an insured party by joining a group loan insurance concluded by the Bank as a contracting party, and such insurance has to be maintained during the whole term of the loan with continuous premium payment.
7 The APR has been determined in consideration of the current conditions and the prevailing legal provisions, and may be modified in the event of any changes in interest rates.
STABLE INTEREST PERSONAL LOAN WITH PREDICTABLE REPAYMENTS
Have you long dreamed of travelling the world? Is it time for some refurbishment in your home? Or are you about to start out on something new? Whatever your plans, we can now help you achieve them.
Our loan offers you predictability as repayment is in fixed instalments throughout the entire term, so that you can plan your finances precisely.
- Fixed repayment instalment, no disbursement fee, APR1: 8.97% ̶ 19.86%,
- Select from terms of 6 to 60 months,
- Loan amounts available from HUF 300,000 to HUF 7 million2,
- Unrestricted use of the loan amount.
The loan is disbursed from and repaid to a bank account with UniCredit Bank; the bank account with UniCredit will need to be sustained throughout the term of the loan.
DISCOUNTS FOR THE ENTIRE TERM
We offer you a discounted interest rate throughout the term of the loan if you bank with us in the way described below.
An interest rate of 8.5% can be attained throughout the entire term with the Premium active interest rate discount. APR1: 8.97%
To be eligible for this discount, you will need to receive funds of at least HUF 300,000 per month on your UniCredit bank account3. These funds do not necessarily need to be your income, and may come from more than one transfer. APR at the standard interest rate1: 19.86%
An interest rate of 13% can be attained throughout the entire term with the Active interest rate discount. APR1: 14.01%
To be eligible for this discount, you will need to receive funds of at least HUF 150,000 per month on your UniCredit bank account3. These funds do not necessarily need to be your income, and may come from more than one transfer. APR at the standard interest rate1: 19.86%
Representative example: With a loan amount of HUF 3,000,000 and a term of 60 months, the transaction interest for the loan, as calculated with the standard rate, will be 18% per year, fixed for the entire term. The monthly repayment instalment is HUF 76,589, the total amount payable by the client is HUF 4,594,098, and the entire fee for the loan is HUF 1,594,098 (which does not include any other fees in addition to the transaction interest), APR1: 19.86 %.
INSURANCE FOR DIFFICULT SITUATIONS
Generali payment protection insurance may be taken out for the total term of the loan; it can help you repay the loan in difficult situations.
- In the case of death, the insurance company will pay the outstanding debt to the bank if the legal grounds apply, and the debt will not burden the heirs.
- In the event of permanent health damage of at least 50% due to an accident or
- health damage in excess of 49%, the insurance company will pay, provided that the legal grounds apply, the current amount of the non-overdue debts to the bank, which may be of great help in the event of an unexpected accident or illness.
- In the event of continuous incapacity for work in excess of 60 days and eligibility for sick pay, the insurer will, if the legal grounds apply, pay your repayment instalment and the insurance premium for a maximum of 6 months per insurance event, so that you do not need to worry about your monthly loan repayments while you are convalescing.
- In the event of continuous unemployment for more than 60 days, and provided that such unemployment takes place beyond the first 3 months of the insurance contract, the insurer will, if the legal grounds apply, pay your repayment instalment and the insurance premium for a maximum of 6 months per insurance event, so that you can focus completely on your job search; the insurance company will lift the burden of loan repayment off your shoulders in this difficult period.
For detailed information, please visit our website, where the page on payment protection insurance for private individuals contains the precise details of how to join as well as the insurance terms and conditions.
CONDITIONS FOR ELIGIBILITY:
- you are in employment or retirement;
- if you are employed, you have been employed for at least 6 months;
- you have been receiving your income on your bank account for at least 2 months;
- your monthly net income is HUF 110,000 or you can add a co-debtor to the loan transaction or you have been receiving HUF 85,000 income on your UniCredit account for at least 6 months;
- you are not included in the KHR negative debtor registry.
Our website at www.unicreditbank.hu, specifically the Responsible Lending page offers you advice to guide you in taking out a loan; you may also find the Banking Thesaurus useful in improving your knowledge of finances and loans. Please also visit the website of the Hungarian Central Bank (MNB), where descriptions and applications can help you make a responsible decision. Please make your borrowing decision responsibly and carefully, in consideration of your income situation.
If you are interested in further details, contact our advisors in our branches or call +36 (1/20/30/70) 325 3200, where our colleagues will explain the details.
This information is not exhaustive. The detailed terms and conditions of the Stable Interest personal loan are stated in UniCredit Bank’s General Business Conditions for Private Customers, the Announcement on loans without real estate collateral, as applicable to the product, and the List of Conditions. The bank makes its decision on granting the loan based on its own credit approval and subject to the conditions stated in its General Business Conditions for Private Customers, List of Conditions and Announcement on loans without real estate collateral. UniCredit Bank reserves the right to change its terms and conditions.
The detailed terms and conditions of Generali payment protection insurance are contained in the Generali Terms and Conditions for Life, Accident, Health and Unemployment Insurance with Personal Loans (UC-SZK2).
1 The annual percentage rate (APR) was calculated taking into account the prevailing terms and conditions and the current applicable legislation, a loan amount of HUF 3 million, a standard interest rate and the account management fee of the Loan account package; the rate may be modified if the conditions change.
2 If the loan amount exceeds HUF 1.5 million, the bank requires the notarization of the contract, while if it is above HUF 3 million, the spouse must be included in the loan transaction as co-debtor.
3 Intra-bank transfers between own accounts do not satisfy the conditions for the Premium active discount or the Active interest rate discount. Each month, the bank checks the monthly incoming funds from the third month to the end of the term. If the monthly fund commitments made for the term of the loan are not complied with, we will charge interest at the standard rate on the repayment instalment in the next month and continue to do so until the fund commitment is satisfied again.
Whether it is the school start, or a large heating bill or you have accumulated a lot of expenses, an overdraft could be a quick solution.
It may help in everyday finances
|The overdraft may be used freely.||available from HUF 50,000.||You need to pay interest
only on the used amount.
|Within the framework of this offer,2
the bank will not charge the HUF 2,900
upfront fee in the first year.
A representative example: In the event of applying for a HUF 375,000 overdraft for a 1 year term the initial normal interest rate of the loan is 19.89%, variable. This calculation was prepared assuming that the total credit line will be withdrawn immediately and the crediting specified during the term will be completed, then the portion available from the credit line will be withdrawn each time; in this case, the annual percentage rate (APR) is 21.81%. Instalment amount: HUF 6,216, which is the monthly interest rate calculated for the utilisation of the total credit line. For a loan applied for subject to the conditions specified here, the total amount repayable by the consumer is HUF 449,588; the total cost of the loan is: HUF 74,588 (which contains only the transaction interest and no other fees)
The overdraft is opened and maintained provided that sufficient income is transferred into an UniCredit current account and one UniCredit current account is maintained3.
- You must be a resident private individual.
- You must have certified net income equivalent to at least the effective net minimum wages.
- You must have a retail bank account in a Hungarian bank, active for at least two months.
- You must have one, at least three-month old employment contract for an indefinite term with at least one employer, where you have already served the trial period or you must be a pensioner, a private entrepreneur or the owner of a company.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You have a private phone number or mobile phone number (not the phone number of your work place).
If you wish to manage your finances at UniCredit Bank and you need an overdraft of the same amount as your current overdraft in a different Bank, you may apply for an overdraft in the same amount as your overdraft in the other bank. Our colleagues will be happy to inform you of the conditions of the application and required documents at our branches or on the following numbers: +36 (1/20/30/70) 325 3200.
Credit cards offer you a freely projectable and flexible yet responsible payment opportunity within and outside the country. APR4: 36.16%-37,99%
Use a UniCredit account to manage your daily finances.
You can reduce the monthly account management fee for numerous accounts if your income is credited on a UniCredit bank account. Contact our members of staff at our branches; they will be happy to help you find the bank account that best suits your needs. Visit our website to make a calculation and see which bank account best suits your needs. Count with us.
Are you interested in a general purpose loan?
Now you can achieve your plans with our loan with a stable interest. APR4: 8.97-19.86%
The Responsible Lending and Banking Terms and Definitions may help you become more knowledgeable about taking out a loan, while at the website of the National Bank of Hungary's Financial Customer Protection Centre you can find product descriptions that help you make responsible decisions, as well as applications that help you make comparisons. Please make a responsible and prudent decision on borrowing, taking your income situation into account.
The information is not comprehensive and this advertisement does not qualify as a contractual offer. The loan conditions are outlined in UniCredit Bank’s List of Conditions for private individuals and the bank’s Announcement on the conditions for loans extended to private individuals. The bank reserves the right to amend conditions. The bank’s decision relating to granting a loan shall be made in accordance with the conditions outlined in its Retail Business Regulations, List of Conditions and Announcement, based on its loan assessment.
1 The APR has been defined in the light of the current conditions and the effective legal provisions. The APR can be modified in the event of changes in the conditions; the APR does not reflect the interest rate risk of loans with variable interest rates. The prerequisite for receiving a loan is having an account held with UniCredit Bank. The APR has been calculated with the use of a Loan bank account.
2 The details and the valid conditions are included in the Announcement for Loans not Secured by a Property. The current standard amount of the handling costs is 1 percent of the credit line, minimum HUF 2,900. As a special offer the bank will not charge any amount exceeding the minimum amount indicated above. The discount is valid until withdrawn.
3 The condition of the use and maintenance of the overdraft facility is that your regular monthly income, a minimum 25 percent of the credit line, minimum HUF 50,000 should arrive on your UniCredit bank account each month. The credits received on the account will automatically reduce the amount of the used credit line. With the help of our staff, you can simply arrange the redirection of your income to a UniCredit account, if necessary.
4 The APR has been determined in consideration of the current conditions and the prevailing legal provisions, and may be modified in the event of any changes in interest rates.