SpectraNet Internet Banking service
Nowadays you can arrange almost anything on the Internet, so choose this convenient solution for your banking transactions, too! You can access your bank account easily or you can launch transactions without entering the branch, in your home, on the road or from abroad. You can do this quickly and safely with the Internet Banking service.
What are the advantages of Internet Banking?
- you can use it throughout the world, wherever you have Internet access,
- available day and night,
- you can arrange some of your banking transactions conveniently and quickly from your home, on the road or even from abroad,
- you can even save money because transaction fees are lower compared to the fees payable at the branches,
- the security of the system is guaranteed by an internationally recognised, multi-layer security system.
What are the main services that you can use through the Internet Banking system?
- account balance, account history queries,
- account transactions (HUF and FX transfers, direct debits, deposit management etc.),
- security transactions (e.g. trading investment funds, sales/purchase of stock exchange securities),
- setting transaction and daily limits,
- for companies there are further functions available, e.g. encashment, group transfers,
- you can also perform several other transactions: please click here for the detailed list.
Here you can view the DEMO version of our Internet Banking system.
If you need further assistance to using Internet Banking, please call our Telephone Banking service (+36 1/20/30/70 325 3200) where our advisors will help you.
We regarded security as a primary aspect when developing the service, and thus the security of the system is guaranteed by an internationally recognised, multi-layer security system.
- Encryption: the inviolability of the data traffic is ensured through a standard, 128-bit SSL encryption.
- Setting limits: if needed, you can limit the maximum amount of payments at both transaction and daily levels.
- Authentication: logging into the system and the signature (authentication) of orders are only possible with individual passwords received in a text message or with a Token. The Token is basically a code generator, which, depending on the time of use and the serial number of the Token, will provide a one time password (valid for about 30 seconds).
How can you apply for our Internet Banking Service?
If you would like to use our service, please visit any of our branches where our advisors will be happy to help you.
Are you interested in innovative solutions?
- With our Mobile Banking service you can access almost all functions of our Internet Banking service on your smart phone.
- You can receive your bank account statement electronically which is quicker and simpler than the traditional way, if you choose an electronic bank account statement instead of the paper-based one.
This information is not comprehensive and does not qualify as a contractual offer. The terms and conditions of our services are included in the Bank’s business policies, announcements and lists of conditions that are available in any of our branches or can be viewed on our website. The Bank reserves the right to amend the conditions.